BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 9, 2010

CVS- FREE Formula

I am sure many moms would agree that formula is the most expensive part of raising a baby. So, whenever I get a chance to get my hands on some free formula, I never pass it up! This week CVS is having a sale on Enfamil (and Similac) ready-feed formula- Each can is only $4.99 (normally $6.79!) and when you spend $25, you receive $10 ECB

Here's how it worked out:

6 cans Enfamil ready-feed formula- $42.78 w/tax retail, 31.48 w/tax sale price
-$5/$25 coupon (sign up for those CVS emails!)
-$5 Enfamil formula check
-$5 Enfamil formula check
-$5 Enfamil formula check
-$5 Enfamil formula check
-$3 Enfamil formula check
-$2 Enfamil formula check
Total: $1.48 (on giftcard)

I also received 10 ECB for this transaction and also received $7.50 for my winter spending (CVS gives back a portion of your spending each quarter, so make sure you scan your ECB card every time, even if you are not a regular coupon user!)

0 comments: