BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 26, 2010

Harris Teeter Triples... and I'm swimming in beverages!

Harris Teeter is tripling coupons again, and of course I couldn't resist making a trip. Here's the breakdown!

4 Bertolli Pasta Sauce (one of which I promptly BROKE as soon as I got home *sad face*)
3 French's Classic Yellow Mustard
3 3lb bags of Mahatma Rice
3 Propel Water (for my sister)
3 Tubs of I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
3 Breakstone Sour Cream

Total before coupons/sales: $50.65

Total after coupons/sales: $10.69

Also, another Giant trip yesterday for more cheap stuff to drink. Think I have enough??? (Keep in mind this is in addition to the stuff in the pictures I posted a couple days ago!)

2 comments:

cpaige said...

I SO wish SR would do triples!! Nice job!!

Sarah Preston said...

My question is where do you put all this stuff?!