BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I got my groceries free at Giant today!

I went to Giant on my lunch break. I wanted to use my $1 Giant doublers (available exclusively in the mailed Giant ads from last week) that my friend Ayrielle sent me. With the Giant doublers, you have to have a minimum (before coupon) total of $15.

2 cans of Enfamil Ready to Feed formula
8 jars of Kraft BBQ sauce (on sale 10 for $10)

Total before sales: $22.90
Total before coupons: $14.32

I used 4 $1/2 KRaft bbq sauce coupons, 4 $1 Giant doublers, and two $4 formula checks.

I was SUPPOSED to walk out only paying $0.89, but a manager error (they entered my formula checks as the total amount instead of the amount the formula checks were marked for) left me walking away without paying a single penny!!

0 comments: