BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Giant Trip

Because of the CVS trip I did this morning (which I outlined in my previous post), I now have enough HBA (shampoo, body wash, deodorant etc) products to last at least a year, maybe more. I also have no less than 100 candles and other air freshening products. At this point, I don't plan on stockpiling anymore of these items, unless that are free or close to it (like the deal I did about a month ago where I got 8 bottles of Garnier Fructis for $.50).

Now I'm going to focus completely on stockpiling food. I was very pleased with my Giant trip today. Here's what I got:

1 Gallon Milk
1 Welch's Juice Cocktail
6 Healthy Choice meals
1 Lean Cuisine meal
3 boxes Cap'n Crunch peanut butter cereal (my DH's favorite)
14 32oz bottles of G2 Gatorade
2 bottles of V8 Fusion (love, love, LOVE this stuff!)
3 packs of boneless chicken breasts

Total before coupons and sales: $87.89
Total after coupons and sales: $32.46 (saved $17.38 w/ my Giant card and $39.34 in coupons)

Among the coupons I used: $10/$40 Harris Teeter coupon (Giant honors competitor coupons!), the $5 oyno Giant catalina from last week's frozen food deal, and 14 $0.50/1 G2 Gatorade coupons (that made them all FREE!)

0 comments: