BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Two More Giant Trips

Did another Giant trip yesterday after my friend Ayrielle clued me in to the fact that you can double-dip on catalina deals with Pillsbury crescent rolls (get $10 for purchasing $20 AND get $4 back when you buy 6 Pillsbury products), so here is what I did:

8 Pillsbury Reduced Fat Crescent Rolls
1 Loaf Whole Wheat Bread
1 Marie Callendar Dinner
2 Kraft Cheese
1 large tub of ice cream
20 Fuze drinks
1 Bottle Propel water (for my sister)
2 V8 Fusion

Total before coupons/sales: $86.48

Total after coupons/sales: $44.43 and I received $7 back for the Fuze, and $14 back for the Pillsbury for a total $21 back!

I also did a mini trip this morning and bought 10 more Fuze and 8 Propel waters (for my sister).

Total before coupons/sales: $26.25

Total after coupons/sales: $5.35

0 comments: