BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

More Laundry Detergent!

As if I need anymore laundry detergent (see previous post), but there is an AWESOME deal on Tide at CVS today. It's on sale for $5.97 (my stock-up price- Tide is usually $9-$10), get back $1 ECB. I used a $1/1 coupon from last Sunday's paper and got it for $4.97. I also purchased another Nivea Lipcare.

If I had gone to CVS to purchase the Nivea lipcare on Sunday, I could have used the BOGO Nivea lipcare coupon, but I forgot about it and the coupon expired on Sunday, so I lost a chance for another free Nivea. One free is still a good deal, even though two free would have been sweeter.

Total before coupons/sales: $14.43

Total after coupons/sales: $8.41 which I put on my giftcard and received $4 ECB for the Tide and Nivea.

I still have one $25 giftcard and $16 ECB to spend at CVS!

0 comments: