BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 15, 2010

Kelloggs is paying me $35.20 to eat their cereal??

Safeway is having an awesome sale on Kelloggs Apple Jacks, Corn Pops, and Fruit Loops this week (good through tomorrow). If you buy 5, you pay just $1.50 each. There is even a coupon next to the cereal for $.70/1 cereal.

Thanks to HotCouponWorld.com, I was able to get the same coupons with one very important difference- the coupons I got will DOUBLE (the ones in the stores will not), making them worth $1.40. See where I'm going with this? That means (with tax) I pay $0.12 per box of cereal.

How are they paying me? Kellogg's also has a rebate out where if you buy 10 Kellogg's products, they will give you $10 back. The best part? You can submit up to 8 rebates per household (I have 4 rebates left)!

So, 40 boxes of cereal at $0.12 each = $4.80 - $40 in rebates = $35.20 money maker!

The good news for YOU is that this is still a good deal with the coupons you find in the store's cereal aisle, even if you don't have the rebate forms. You end up paying $4 for 5 boxes of cereal which is still an awesome price, so go out and take advantage of this deal!

0 comments: