BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 7, 2009

Julie's 2010 Grocery Challenge!

Okay, so I've been following Vicky's blog where she's spent ONLY $1200 for the ENTIRE year of 2009! It's very inspiring (see "Vicky's Grocery Challenge" on My BLog List). I'm thinking of doing something similar for 2010. I've learned SO much this last year of couponing and I want to put it to good use in 2010 to hopefully avoid some of the pitfalls and craziness that occurred this year.

I have to have a reasonable budget for myself, DH, DD, and two cats to include all of our food and personal item needs. I've done some thinking about it, and since this is my first "year" I want to give myself a little leg room, so I've come up with a budget.


2010 Budget: $2500!


This works out to be approximately $208/month or $48/week to include all food, baby stuff, personal items (like shampoo and toilet paper), and stuff for our two cats.

Anyone want to join me for this challenge?

0 comments: