BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 28, 2009

Where do I get my coupons?

Another FAQ I get is, where do I get my coupons? I've decided to reveal my sources for those who may want to start doing the deals with me!

1) Newspaper inserts - I currently live in an apartment building where all the mailboxes are together. The post-person puts inserts in our local paper, and since many people just throw them away or leave them lying around our mailbox common area, I pick them up.
2) Hotcouponworld.com - I cannot say enough good things about HCW. Not only do they often have ads posted in advance, when new ads come out, the lovely moderator teams posts match-ups (sale prices with current coupons available to use for bigger savings). There is also a trading forum where you can trade coupons you need for other coupons, stamps, small handling fees, giftcards, or anything as long as the trade is acceptable to both parties. Nine times out of ten, I check here for the coupons I need first. I highly recommend everyone check it out if you haven't already.
3) lorihas3kids.com - She is a coupon clipping service. For a small handling fee (and no shipping charge) you can order coupons from her. She is a good place to get some of the coupons you may not see in your area. For example, most of the coupons we get here in the DMV (DC, MD, VA) are $1 off 2 (b/c most stores double up to $0.99, manufacturers send $1/2 Q's to get around this). Most of those coupons also come in $0.50/1 in certain areas, so Lori is a good place to get those. Remember, any coupon under $0.99 doubles at most stores here including Giant, Shoppers, and Harris Teeter).
4) Thecouponclippers.com - Just like Lori, but you pay shipping.

Now would be a great time to start using coupons to save money!

0 comments: