BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas

We had a very nice Christmas. We went to my friend Jessica D's place for brunch. This woman is a godsend! The food was fabulous and Jess is such a sweetheart! She is due with her first baby (a girl!) in February, so how she cooked such great food for the six of us is a mystery to me! Lunch was at my friend Jessica C's place with all our other friends. It was great to just have a laid back time with my friends. We also stopped by and had dinner with the in-laws.

Today I did some after-Christmas shopping. I picked up a lot of yarn at Michael's and then hit Joann's Fabrics for some sewing pins and a tape measure. I then took my daughter to see my sister, which was nice.

I know it's late, but Merry Christmas everyone!

0 comments: