BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, December 28, 2009

So, how do I get started at CVS?

Yesterday at church, at least 5 people mentioned to me that they'd been following my blog. You'd never know since no one comments (I've adjusted the settings to make it easier), but apparently I have several loyal readers.

The top question I've been asked is how to get started at CVS, so I'm going to answer that question starting next week, just in time for my 2010 budget challenge. Here is what is going to happen:

-I have set aside $20 to spend as an investment, and then I will never spend any more money out-of-pocket at CVS (other than tax, which is always less than $1)
-I will post my weekly CVS trips as well as exactly what deals and coupons I use so you (if you choose) can duplicate everything I do.
-After the $20, I will use *only* coupons and ECB to pay for items purchased at CVS.
-The $20 will most likely NOT all be spent at once, but I will keep a running tally so you know I haven't spent over $20.

It is my hope that you guys can follow along with me and start to see the savings add up!

0 comments: