BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Giant- Spent $42.64 Saved $78.74

Thanks to the P&G deal I posted about on Friday, I did pretty well at Giant today:

3 packs of 24 double roll Charmin (24 double rolls each = 144 rolls OR enough toilet paper to see me through May)
2 Tide 2x Laundry detergent
21 Ronzoni SmartTaste Pasta (basically, enough spaghetti pasta for at least a month, maybe a bit longer)
1 Ensure 6 pack

Total before coupons: $118.93

Total after coupons: $42.64

PLUS, with the P&G deal, I got a coupon for $10 off my next order. The sweetest thing about it: the person in front of me left a coupon for "FREE Eggs with $10 purchase". He said he didn't want it (I made sure to ask), so I gladly took it!

I'll be going again this evening!

0 comments: