BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 22, 2010

Target Trip

I went to Target tonight to buy some formula and baby food. Here is what I got:

1 tub Pampers baby wipes
2 12.5oz cans formula
1 24oz can of formula
10 cans ready-feed formula (32 oz each, one can feeds DD for one day)
1 Pedialyte
4 Gerber infant cereal
10 Earth's Bes Organic baby food jars
3 2-Pk Gerber baby food

Total before coupons/formula checks: $122.03

Total paid (after coupons/formula checks): $43.17

With this purchase, I am happy to announce that I have enough baby food and formula to last DD now until at least the end of February/early March, if not a bit longer. Also, I will not be purchasing anything that is not a deal I can't pass up as we now have a sufficient stockpile of everything (except perishables) to last us at least the next 6 weeks, so m shopping will slow down a bit.

0 comments: