BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Rite Aid Trip 1/11

First off, happy birthday to my wonderful husband of almost 4 years! LOVE YOU!

Went to Rite Aid yesterday to attempt this scenario from Deal Seeking Mom. Turns out, they didn't have the smaller sizes needed, so I had to use the rest of my gift card and spend some more money oop, but didn't do too bad.

1 Lubriderm Lotion
1 Aveeno Lotion
1 Aveeno Conditioner
1 Clean & Clear Foam Cleanser
1 Clean & Clear Astringent

Total before coupons: $33.03
Total after coupons: $12.27 (Used $6.31 left on gift card) spent $5.96.

So, $5.96, BUT with the Johnson & Johnson $10 rebate, I'll have made $4.04!

Also did two more trips to Harris Teeter to finish up Super Doubles. I have so much stuff, I don't even know what to do. Totals updated!

Lastly, my lovely friend Jeannette was so kind as to send me $15 in rebate checks she received from SC Johnson! I will add that to my savings.

0 comments: