BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 4, 2010

Going Back to Rite-Aid... For a Refund

One of the lovely ladies over at Hot Coupon World (see links) directed me to Rite-Aid's coupon policy. (Let me take a moment to saw I LOVE HCW and highly, Highly, HIGHLY recommend you join up there if you haven't already).

This is the OFFICIAL Rite- Aid Coupon Policy (as applies to my situation):

"If a customer presents a Buy One Get One Free coupon for the purchase of two items that are on a Buy One Get One Free promotion; we accept the coupon, essentially making both items free." Not half off, not half off a half minus the half plus half or whatever crazy "half" interpretation you come up with. FREE. (With tax)

So, looks like I'm going back to Rite-Aid to get some money back.

0 comments: