BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

No shopping lately

I miss blogging about my deals every day! Unfortunately, I just haven't been shopping. Money is a bit low since we are saving for a big move (in 30 days- yikes!!) so we've just been living off of what I've already bought. I DID go snag some free Gatorade at Giant yesterday (on sale for $1 and I had $0.50/1 coupons), but nothing other than that.

I'm really bummed about the lack of funds this week b/c there are some really good diaper/wipe sales going on! I posted about the Pampers deal at Target, but also at Walgreens, if you buy $25 of Huggies, you get $5 RR, and I saw my friend do this deal for baby wipes!

Oh well, the one thing you have to remember in this business is that THERE WILL ALWAYS BE ANOTHER DEAL!

0 comments: