BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 4, 2010

Rite Aid Has Redeemed Themselves

Thanks to the Gainesville store.

I went to the Gainesville Rite Aid tonight on my way home. COMPLETELY different experience than earlier! The girl said "hi" to me when I came in, she told me two different places to look for Nivea, they were out of Stayfree but she took my name and number and said they get a shipment on Saturday and she would call, and she gave me a raincheck. She even complimented my choice of Nivea (little did she know I took all but one, and the only reason I didn't take the last one was b/c it wouldn't have been free without another one, LOL). It was fabulous. So, I called customer service back and had them put a report in her file about how nice she was.

So, I will continue to shop at the Rite Aid in Gainesville, and will avoid the McLean store like the plague.

Used the last of my giftcard to buy a Listerine mouthwash for $2.50, but I will get a SCR of $3, so I really MADE $0.50 off that transaction.

Did a second transaction to buy 10 Nivea lip care- paid $1.84 after coupons, saved $32.91!!!

1 comments:

Darla said...

You rock, Jewels. Keep at it. I enjoy reading your blog.