BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 2, 2010

SFW 1/2/10

Went to SFW today for their $1/lb chicken sale. It's a good thing I went early b/c the sale started today and there was hardly anything left. I saw 8 packages, and I took 4, which amounted to 18lbs of chicken. DH assures me he can make it stretch for at least two weeks. Here is a breakdown of what I spent:

$17.84 lbs of chicken
$7.79 hair color (No, I did not use a coupon, but I really wanted to treat myself to a new hair color since I haven't really changed anything since getting pregnant with DD, but in my defense, I got the cheapest brand that had the color I wanted)
$0.84 tax.

Total: $26.47, but again, I used the giftcard I got for Christmas (thanks Aimee!) so I spent nothing oop.

Total left on giftcard: $12.76

0 comments: