BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 4, 2010

CVS Challenge 2010 Begins!

Last week I posted here about showing everyone how to do CVS deals like me. I challenged myself to start with $20 and not pay anymore (unless tax) for things for the rest of the year. It's going to be difficult, but I'm going to try. Here is what I did today!

CVS is currently having an ECB sale where if you spend $10 on Nivea Products, you get $5 back. It just so happens that in yesterday's paper, there were several Nivea coupons:

-Nivea Lip Care, buy any one .17oz and get one Nivea Lip Care .17 oz. free valid up to $3.99
-$5/2 Nivea Body Lotion (13.5 fl oz, 250 ml), any
-$2/1 Nivea Body Lotion (13.5 fl oz, 250 ml), any
-$2/1 Nivea Body Wash for Women (16.9 fl oz, 500 ml), any

Here was my transaction:

2 Nivea Body Wash ($5.99)
1 Revlon (cleananced cosmetic!) ($2)
1 Revlon (cleananced cosmetic!) ($2)
-$2 Revlon Color Cosmetic product (from 12/13 paper)
-$2 Revlon Color Cosmetic product (from 12/13 paper)
-$2/1 Nivea Body Wash for Women
-$2/1 Nivea Body Wash for Women
Total: $8.73 (BUT, I received $5 ECB for the Nivea deal).

Also, CVS gives you ECB at the end of each quarter based on how much you spent during that quarter. I got a nice coupon for $4 ECB on my receipt for my Fall spending!

So- spent $8.73, have $9 ECB to roll into next week!

I also made a small trip to Giant today during lunch, picked up 6 boxes of Pillsbury brownies and 2 things of floss for $3.25.

0 comments: